There are several advantages to this Axis Mutual Fund. It will undoubtedly aid in the long-term appreciation of your cash. In addition, you can use these investments to reduce your taxes. You will receive tax benefits under Section 80C on all investments made through the Axis Long-Term Equity Fund. Because of its diversity, the fund helps lower risk without sacrificing much regarding rewards.
Axis Long-Term Equity Fund Features
These are a few standout characteristics and advantages of purchasing an Axis Equity Long-Term Equity Fund.
- The portfolio is well-diversified, with a healthy balance of large- and mid-cap companies. Large-cap stocks offer excellent stability and consistent profits, while mid-cap companies give investors a much-needed return bump.
- The fund has a three-year lock-in term. This implies that no units may be redeemed before the expiration of the three years from the date of investment.
- For a minimum of three years, your capital is invested in the market. This guarantees that you can smoothly navigate through any fluctuations in the capital market.
- Because the fund is an ELSS, you can benefit from tax advantages while also accumulating wealth.
- The primary asset class of focus for the Axis Long Term Equity fund is equity. When it comes to other investment instruments, this guarantees one of the highest returns.
- Its medium- to long-term time horizon is perfect for planning retirement, buying a house or automobile, and other long-term goals like children’s education.
- The 29th of December 2009 saw the creation of the fund. Since then, it has performed admirably in terms of returns.
- Asset management firms, or AMCs, charge their customers an entry load in exchange for purchasing mutual funds. Investors have never had to pay an entry cost on mutual funds because of SEBI regulations in place since 2009.
- Likewise, you will have to pay an exit load if you want to take money out of a fund or redeem its units. However, a lot relies on how long you want to use the units for redemption. The lock-in period for the Axis Long-Term Equity fund is three years. Before then, there won’t be any units available for redemption. You can take out the money when three years have passed. In this instance, the exit load is Nil.
- Mr Jignesh Gopani is in charge of managing the fund. He started working for the fund in 2011. Mr Gopani was employed at Birla Sun Life AMC, Voyager India Capital Private Limited, Emkay Shares & Stock Brokers Limited, and Net Worth Stock Broking Limited. The fund manager, who is 36 years old, offers a wealth of varied knowledge to the table.
Fundamentally, as a mutual fund, its primary goal is to provide subscribers or investors with capital appreciation. In addition, if you choose the dividend option, it can function as a source of income. The fund invests in equities and equity-based investment instruments using a variety of investment modes. The following are your options and plans if you want to invest in the Axis Long Term Equity fund: The three most popular plans are the dividend plan, the direct plan, which has the Axis Small Cap Fund Scheme, and the growth plan. AXIS Small Cap Fund – Direct Growth investments can be made through 5paisa in a quick and easy manner.